A healthy low-fat milkshake-like smoothie that is not too sweet and full of nutrition!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- 2You can tailor this recipe to suit your tastes by:.
- 3- using your choice of milk: low fat or whole milk; soy, almond or rice milk.
- 4- using your choice of protein powder: whey, soy, or rice.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 121.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: