Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Good Chef Bad Chef and obviously from Good Chef Zowie and must admit when I saw it on the show I thought it looked really good. Cook time is freezer time and have estimated servings but could depend on size of tray you use and how big and small you wish to cut them.
- 3⁄4 cup cacao (organic)
- 1 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1⁄4 cup nut butter (cashew spread or ABC Spread was specified not butter to keep vegan)
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar
- 100 g almond meal
- 100 g coconut flour
- 1 dash vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Mix all of the ingredients together and well and pour into a dish or mound and stick in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remember coconut oil melts when It gets warm, so best kept in the freezer or fridge.
- You can change or add ingredients to your tastes.