1/3 Photos of Healthy Chipotle Turkey Chili
If you love hot and spicy you will love this chili. Adjust chili powder and chipotle pepper for spiciness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 chipotle peppers, in chile en adobo sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1 1/4 lbs ground turkey
- 12 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- 30 ounces whole canned tomatoes
- 14 1/2 ounces kidney beans
- 14 1/2 ounces black beans
- 1Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add onion, garlic, chili powder, and oregano. Stir for about 3 minutes.
- 3Stir in tomato paste, chipotle peppers, and adobe sauce; cook 1 minute.
- 4Add turkey, breaking it up and cooking until the meat loses its raw color, about 8 minutes.
- 5Add chicken broth and simmer until reduced by about half; about 10 minutes.
- 6Add tomatoes, crushing them through your fingers into skillet along with their juices and beans.
- 7Bring to a boil, uncovered, stir occasionally until thick, about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Chipotle Turkey Chili
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 395.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: