Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is a recipe that I threw together as a quick appetizer. I tweaked my original recipe and improvised with what I had on hand. This Vegetable Pizza has so much flavor with the greek yogurt and Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix, everyone agreed it is better and received great raves. Great Make A-head recipe. Can be made as an appetizer or main dish.
- 2 (13 7/8 ounce) cansrefrigerated ready-made pizza dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup chives, finely chopped, divided
- 1 cup broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1 cup baby carrots, finely chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease 17x11 rectangular cookie sheet or a 16-ounce pizza pan. Press pizza dough into pan to form a crust.Bake as directed on package until crust is done and just slightly browned on top.(about 10 min) Remove the crust from the oven and let it cool.
- Combine the cream cheese, yogurt, Ranch dressing, salt and garlic powder. Add 1/2 cup chopped Chives and mix.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust, then top with the chopped vegetables. Cover the pizza with saran wrap and gently press down all the vegetables.(this prevents the vegetables from falling off the pizza when sliced) Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to chill.
- Top with cheddar cheese. Cut into wedges and serve. Keeps well in the refrigerator for several days.