Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I was looking for a healthy, low carb & tasty chicken dish & found this one on a low carb website. We re-named it "healthy" chicken b/c my 7 & 4 year old kids think they will run faster if they eat healthy things....and because really-it is! The chicken was very moist, tender & had a great taste! Everyone liked it so we're keeping it safe here!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into tenders
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- i can't believe it's not butter artificial butter-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Line cookie sheet with foil.
- Spray each chicken tender with butter spray and dip in seasoned dry ingredients.
- Bake on lined cookie sheet for 20-30 minutes.
PERFECT! Not only are these healthy and part of our family's new food plan, but these were super-easy to prepare and the taste was incredible! YUM and then some! Thank you so much for posting. These will be a frequent entree on our dinner table for years to come!
This is my favorite way to have tenders! Watch the cook time though, over cooked chicken is hard to swallow :)
Very easy to make. I made a dish similar, but the added spices brought more flavor.