Recipe by carolinerenee
Great served on Gluten Free Crackers for those who are gluten free. Good flavor and pretty color.
- 1 cooked chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 177.44-236.59 ml chopped celery
- 118.29 ml blueberries
- 177.44 ml red grapes, cut in half
- 1.23 ml smoked sea salt
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 0.59 ml cayenne pepper
- 14.79 ml mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube chicken and add to bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Serve. It's even better if you can let it sit in refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
- Variations: You can add 1/2 cup slivered Almonds or chopped Pecans as well.