Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great served on Gluten Free Crackers for those who are gluten free. Good flavor and pretty color.
- 1 cooked chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 3⁄4-1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 3⁄4 cup red grapes, cut in half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked sea salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Cube chicken and add to bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Serve. It's even better if you can let it sit in refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
- Variations: You can add 1/2 cup slivered Almonds or chopped Pecans as well.