Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I adapted this recipe from bestliferecipes.com. I wanted to increase the fiber a bit and added pears.. I think the taste is great and it's a recipe for one. I cook up the chicken breasts on the weekend and divide them into 4 oz portions. It can be thrown together in no time!
- 4 ounces chicken breasts
- 2 ounces grapes, cut in half
- 2 ounces red onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 pear, cubed
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar, sugar free rice wine
- mix oil, vinegar, salt and pepper together.
- add grapes, pear and red onion and let marinade while chopping chicken.
- combine cooked and cooled chicken in chunks with lettuce and pour grape mixture on top.