Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so easy and quick! If you want to decrease your cooking time, pound the chicken breasts to make them not as thick.
- 3 tablespoons fine breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese or 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 425. Meanwhile, in a shallow dish combine bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, basil and garlic powder. Pour milk into another shallow dish.
- Dip chicken pieces into milk, then roll them in the crumb mixture. Place coated pieces in an ungreased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Bake in the 425 oven for about 15-20 min or until poultry is tender and no longer pink. To serve, transfer to a serving platter.
Made this last week and totally forgot to rate!! It was great. I made it with thin sliced chicken and made it exactly as recipe states. Fast, easy and really good. We will make again! Thanks so much.
This recipe was fast, easy and delicious. The chicken was really juicy and flavorful. We will definitely be making this one again.
This could not be easier & it had such delicious flavor! I admit that Romano was nowhere to be found the day I shopped, so I bought Asiago instead and then used a combo of Asiago & Parmesan. I had chicken breast tenderloins so they were fully cooked in the 15 minutes. Even my cheese intolerant DH was able to enjoy these, as the 2 Tablespoons of cheese provided more flavor than one would think. Thank you for sharing this recipe, MessyChef! We'll be making it again & again! :)