1/1 Photo of Healthy Chicken Parmesan
1 hr 25 mins
This chicken parmesan dish is made with all fresh ingredients so it is a great healthy and low-calorie dish with lots of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Wash and pat dry the chicken.
- 3In a small bowl, crack and beat the eggs. In another small bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
- 4Dip each piece of chicken in the egg batter and then dip in the breadcrumbs, lightly coating both sides.
- 5Place chicken pieces in baking dish or tray coated with cooking spray.
- 6Bake chicken in oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, turn chicken over and bake for 10 more minutes.
- 7After 20 minutes total, take chicken out of oven.
- 8Place tomato slices over each piece of chicken, followed by fresh basil pieces and mozzarella slices.
- 9Add black pepper and salt as needed.
- 10Bake for another 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.3
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 145.8 mg
- Sodium 378.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 35.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh mozzarella balls