Recipe by Darrinw2001
This is a more healthy version of the favorite Chinese classic. You can also use shrimp, lean pork loin, or lean steak instead of chicken. A quick and healthy meal for all!
Top Review by Kristen Cooks!
REALLY good! I only used one TB of corn starch and did not include egga (I didn't think it went with lo mein, and I didn't miss it). Thanks for a great, super easy, restaurant quality dinner!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch squares (about 3/4 lb.)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen stir fry vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pasta per package directions.
- Heat wok or skillet on medium high heat. Add olive oil and garlic, cook for 1 minute. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add 3 tbsp soy sauce, sesame oil, and vegetables and cook until veggies are tender.
- Push mixture aside in pan and add eggs. let cook for 2 minutes and scramble eggs until done. Add to chicken and veggies.
- Add cooked pasta, corn starch, and remaining soy sauce and stir fry for 4 minutes until fully heated and sauce thickens.
- Serve and enjoy!