Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My teen daughter eats chicken fingers all the time, these are so much better and healthier than any frozen ones.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pound the chicken breasts so they are a little thinner.
- Dip each breast in the ranch dressing so they are coated all over.
- Roll each chicken breast in the Italian Breadcrumbs.
- Pour the olive oil in a baking pan and heat in a 350* oven.
- Add the chicken breasts to the baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut each breast, if desired ,into fat strips.
I needed to use some chicken and wanted a no-fuss recipe so I made this. It is incredibly easy. I made this as nuggets and got DS to eat several. I made this as nuggets. I didn't measure out the dressing or bread crumbs, just added as I needed it. The breading did stick a little to the bottom of the baking dish.