Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Most ingredients from Slimming World mag, but I lost the instructions so the technique is all my own! LOL! Ps: the original added a tablespoon of mustard which I omitted at DM's request, so add that if you like. Anyway this is low fat and delish: serve with a green vegetable.
- Chop chicken, bacon, onion and turnip into bite-sized pieces. Crush garlic cloves.
- Put turnip on to boil.
- Spray pan, brown the meat, then add onion and garlic.
- After 15-20 mins, add stock, herbs, and wine vinegar to the meat pan. Evaporate a little of the liquid.
- Check turnip is cooked then drain and put in a casserole dish. Cover to keep warm.
- Check meat is cooked through, then stir fromage frais into the sauce.
- Pour mixture over turnip.