Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from FamilyFun.com's Beef and Broccoli recipe.
- 226.79 g thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 88.74 ml chicken broth
- 88.74 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml fish sauce
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
- 4.92 ml vegetable oil
- 946.36 ml broccoli, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 14.79 ml fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Cook noodles to al dente. Drain, and return to pot.
- In a small bowl, mix broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, and fish sauce.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and season with salt and pepper. Cook until no longer pink. Remove meat and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet. Add broccoli and onion, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring often. Add a little water and cover the pan. Let broccoli steam until soft.
- Add ginger and garlic, and cook 30 seconds.
- Return chicken to the skillet with the broccoli, and add noodles and sauce. Stir until heated through.