Healthy Chicken and Broccoli Lo Mein
- Cook noodles to al dente. Drain, and return to pot.
- In a small bowl, mix broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, and fish sauce.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and season with salt and pepper. Cook until no longer pink. Remove meat and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet. Add broccoli and onion, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring often. Add a little water and cover the pan. Let broccoli steam until soft.
- Add ginger and garlic, and cook 30 seconds.
- Return chicken to the skillet with the broccoli, and add noodles and sauce. Stir until heated through.