Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A high protein alternative. Serve with a sprinkle of toffee chips or caramel topping or cherry pie filling and whipped cream. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup rice milk
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Warm gelatin and water over low heat until dissolved.
- Blend milk, cottage cheese, dry milk, and sugar in blender; adding dissolved gelatin while blender is running.
- Add lemon juice and blend thoroughly.
- Pour into crust and chill until set.