Recipe by Bergy
Very nice side dish, tasty, good for you and low cal. Each serving is 1/2 cup so this is not your entire luncheon salad!
Top Review by Miss Annie
Bergy, this salad was wonderful! All of the vegetables had that wonderful crunchy texture, and the colors looked beautiful together. I used Light mayonnaise, thinned it with just a little milk, and it tasted terrific. You clever lady! Simple rules! Thanks for sharing.
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut in small florets steamed 2 minutes
- 3 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion, minced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise