Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
In my colection gathering dust thought I would share- don't know where it came from
- 4 whole catfish fillets
- 1 piece ginger, chopped fine
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 10 sprigs parsley, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon opera mix seasoning
- minced onion
- garlic pepper seasoning
- Pour water into saute' pan. Add fish and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook over medium flame for approximately 10 minutes.
- Opera mix can be used for sauces vegetable and more.
- A sure hit for those gourmet shorts-especially Italian dinners.