Prep 30 mins
Cook 55 mins
You won't believe there is no oil in this recipe the applesauce and pineapple in this cake makes it wonderfully moist, delicious and healthy.
- 354.88 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 177.44 ml egg white substitute
- 295.73 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 591.47 ml flour
- 473.18 ml raw carrots (grated)
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 566.99 g can pineapple (processed in a food processor like the applesauce consistency)
- 236.59 ml walnuts (chopped)
- 4.92 ml salt
- 226.79 g package fat free cream cheese
- 59.14 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 0.25 ml salt
- Combine all the cake ingredients together and mix till well blended. Bake at 350Ã‚Â° for 50 minutes in 9x13-inch greased baking pan that has been sprayed with Pam or other light oil.
- For the frosting I combine all ingredients in the food processor, or you could blend by hand.