Prep 30 mins
Cook 55 mins
You won't believe there is no oil in this recipe the applesauce and pineapple in this cake makes it wonderfully moist, delicious and healthy.
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 3⁄4 cup egg white substitute
- 1 1⁄4 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 cups raw carrots (grated)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple (processed in a food processor like the applesauce consistency)
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine all the cake ingredients together and mix till well blended. Bake at 350Ã‚Â° for 50 minutes in 9x13-inch greased baking pan that has been sprayed with Pam or other light oil.
- For the frosting I combine all ingredients in the food processor, or you could blend by hand.