- 78.07 ml water
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 709.77 ml peeled & chunked sweet potatoes
- 425.24 g can tomato sauce
- 425.24 g can diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 566.99 g can pineapple chunks in juice
- 473.18 ml chunked green apples (unpeeled)
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies
- 118.29 ml vegetable broth
- 425.24 g can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 425.24 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 425.24 g can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml ground oregano
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the water in a large pot. Add onion and bell pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes, tomato sauce, tomatoes, pineapple, apples, chilies and vegetable broth.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook over low heat for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add beans and seasonings, mix well and continue to cook over low heat for another 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice.