Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very simple recipe for pancakes that are perfect if you are watching your carbs and calories! Even though you only need 2 basic ingredients (oatmeal and egg substitute), this recipe can be changed to suite your taste...add sweetener, spices, fruit or nuts for lots of healthy variety!
- Blend egg substitute and oatmeal (and optional sweetener and spices) until smooth.
- Add optional fruit and/or nuts and stir gently.
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray on medium heat.
- Pour mixture into skillet and cook as you would any pancake.
- Flip and brown the other side.
- Serve with butter spray and no-sugar syrup, if desired.