This is a very simple recipe for pancakes that are perfect if you are watching your carbs and calories! Even though you only need 2 basic ingredients (oatmeal and egg substitute), this recipe can be changed to suite your taste...add sweetener, spices, fruit or nuts for lots of healthy variety!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend egg substitute and oatmeal (and optional sweetener and spices) until smooth.
- 2Add optional fruit and/or nuts and stir gently.
- 3Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray on medium heat.
- 4Pour mixture into skillet and cook as you would any pancake.
- 5Flip and brown the other side.
- 6Serve with butter spray and no-sugar syrup, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Carb Oatmeal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 203.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 17.0 g