Human's question: "Polly wanna cracker?" - Polly's answer: "No, you can keep your silly crackers, I'll have these instead!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Heavily grease one 9"x13" cake pan.
- 3Mix all dry ingredients together well in large bowl.
- 4Add eggs and baby food; stir until all ingredients are evenly moist.
- 5Batter will be very thick and heavy.
- 6Pour batter into cake pan.
- 7Bake approximately 40 minutes, or until cake pulls away from sides of pan.
- 8Cool completely, and then cut into birdie nibble-sized cubes.
- 9These freeze extremely well and will thaw fairly quickly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Cake for Cockatiels
Serving Size: 1 (4 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 200
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 28.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fruit baby food