Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this on a local Hospital web site. They have very nice looking healthy recipes on it. I am going to post alot more. Nutritional Information on this recipe is: 255 calories- 34 carbs- 23 gr. protein- 3 grams of fat-109 mg cholesterol.
- 2 ears corn, cut in half
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 (3 ounce) package crab boil
- 1⁄2 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 ounces packages97% fat-free smoked sausage, fully cooked
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- cajun seasoning
- Bring 4 quarts of water to boil in a 6 quart pan.
- Add corn, potatoes and crab boil.
- Return to boiling; cook 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp, sausage and onions.
- Boil 10 minutes more until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with Cajun Seasoning and serve.
also called Frogmore Stew or Low Country (GA SC coast) Boil