Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
I like this recipe because I am a coffee lover and a chocolate lover. This recipe is my combination of two of my favorite tastes. Because of the ingredients it is low in sugar, calories and carbs, but tastes great. Enjoy.
- 2 fluid ounces espresso coffee (If you don't have an espresso machine, you can use freeze-dried espresso. It is much richer than reg)
- 9 fluid ounces skim milk
- 2 tablespoons ovaltine
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- Steam heat the milk with your espresso maker's steamer.
- If you don't have an espresso maker, you can microwave or heat on stovetop.
- Set aside.
- Brew the espresso coffee.
- Pour the espresso on top of the Ovaltine.
- Stir briskly together.
- Pour the steamed milk on top Lean back and enjoy.
I tried it exactly as the recipe called for. Awesome!! Just like "you know who". Thanks.