1/1 Photo of Healthy Caesar Salad
Perfect Pixie's Note:
This is a healthy alternative to what you get in the stores, but still with all the taste. If you don't like anchovies I would not bother making it, as it isn't nearly as good without them
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse lettuce.
- 2cut into bite size pieces.
- 3and dry.
- 4Try to get lettuce as dry as possible so dressing is not diluted.
- 5If you have a salad spinner it is best.
- 6Blend dressing ingredients together for 1-2 minutes, drizzling olive oil at end a little at a time.
- 7Toss romaine with desired amount of dressing and walnuts if using them.
- 8There will be dressing left over.
- 9It saves very well in your refrigerator for 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.9
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 555.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 9.5 g