Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
a great tasting alternative to traditional Caesar dressing. Guilt free and safe for kids too. My own version modified from several recipes that weren't 'quite right'.
- 1 lb silken tofu
- 1 sheet nori sushi sheet, shredded
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 -4 tablespoon water (for consistency)
- combine first 8 ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until very smooth. Add lemon juice and blend. Add water as needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Drizzle (sparingly, a little goes a long way) over washed and ripped romaine and add freshly toasted croutons. YUM!