Recipe by DangerousLiaison
this version is for one who love a dry sukiyaki version but do not want to bust the calories up. i wraps with chinese cabbage ( or you can just use a regular cabbage instead)
- 70 g carrots
- 70 g pumpkin
- 5 mushrooms
- 8 shrimp
- 30 g crabmeat
- 8 Chinese cabbage
- soy sauce, to taste
- sugar, to taste
- 3 tablespoons thai sweet and sour sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- - Julienne all of the vegetable.
- - bring water to boil . add soy sauce and a bit of sugar in it.
- - boil seafood and vegetables one at a time.
- - half boil chinese cabbage when it turn bright green. then take it out.
- - wrap all meat and vegetable in a chinese cabbage, pepper it season.
- -serve with sweet and sour sauce or sukiyaki sauce.