Recipe by Nadia Melkowits
Here is a healthy twist on one of my favorite cookies. These cookies are proof that healthy could taste even better than you think.
- 2 large eggs
- 118.29 ml coconut sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 4.92 ml grated lemon peel
- 0.25 ml salt
- 177.44 ml sprouted wheat flour
- 147.89 ml coconut oil
- juice of one lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F . If you are using a non stick coated pan, no need to grease it.
- Using electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar in large bowl just to blend. Beat in vanilla, lemon peel and salt. Add the rest of the ingredients, beating just until blended.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon batter into each indentation in pan. Bake until puffed and brown, about 10-14 minutes. Cool 5 minutes. Gently remove from pan. .