Recipe by Lee-Anne from Honey Gables
I love this recipe because it is very low cal but still delicious. It is also VERY easy to make. Actually it sounds too easy to taste so good. I usually cook to taste, but I needed to put in amounts for the recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup healthy choice pasta sauce (I use the Garlic and Herb one)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄4 red onion
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a deep dish, plug in frying pan with Pam.
- Sauté chopped red onion and garlic powder.
- While onions are frying coat each chicken breast with Healthy Choice — you don't need too much.
- Add chicken to frying pan — you will have to add water once in a while to pan so that it doesn't' burn.
- Once the chicken has started cooking add bean sprouts and more Healthy Choice sauce.
- Add garlic powder.
- Cover and simmer until chicken is done.
- Presto you have a healthy dinner that everyone will like.
- I also add broccoli or zucchini if I have it at home.