Recipe by guamswhitest
I've been on a diet, and decided to put together something healthy. If you're short on time and have veggies at hand, it's a great meal or snack to put together. If you don't feel like a sandwich, add some spinach and have a salad
- 1 tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup cooked chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop tomatoes, onions, and dice garlic. Add basil, salt, and balsamic vinegar.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil. Add chicken, and mix together.
- Add 1/2 the bruschetta mixture to one slice of bread, and 1/2 on the other slice of bread. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Toast in the oven.