Recipe by Stella8037
All the flavor of bruschetta without all the carbs - this is easy to make, too! The "Nutrition Facts" here are totally off, because they're calculating in the cup of italian dressing used for marinade - obviously after marinating, you ditch the dressing!
Top Review by AnniemalDC
I thought this was pretty neat and simple. I only wish I was able to marinate the chicken for longer (I did it for about five hours) or had used thinner chicken breasts. Overall, something easy to put together and tasty!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian dressing or 1 cup marinade
- 1 cup ready-made bruschetta
- 1⁄4 cup fresh grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate chicken in italian dressing at least 1 hour, or overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake chicken on foil-lined cookie sheet or casserole dish for 30-40 minutes, or until no longer pink inside.
- Top each breast with 1/4 cup bruschetta. I get mine fresh in the prepared foods section of my supermarket, but you could use that Buitoni stuff or make your own! (that would be even healthier, because you can control the amount of olive oil).
- Broil for 2-3 minutes, or until bruschetta is heated through.
- Grate parmigiano reggiano cheese over each breast and serve. This is great on the grill, too!