Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Quirky Cooking website.
- 200 g dark dairy free chocolate
- 130 g raw medjool dates, pitted
- 180 g organic cold-pressed coconut oil
- 30 g coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 190°C Line a 22cm square baking dish with baking paper. I use 'If You Care' baking paper, which is non-toxic.
- Place the chocolate (broken into pieces) into the mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add the dates to the bowl and chop 15 sec/speed 10.
- Add the coconut oil and cook 5 mins/60C/speed 2.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 20 sec/speed 8. Scrape down lid and sides of bowl and mix another 10 sec/speed 6.
- Scrape mixture into a lined, square baking dish. Bake in preheated 190C oven for 18-20 minutes Be careful not to overcook or they won't be gooey! Just until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool, cut into small squares, and refrigerate until cold.