Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
You wont feel like you're giving up anything!
- 78.07 ml gluten-free flour (or all purpose if you dont mind the gluten)
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml cornstarch
- 59.14 ml cocoa
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 78.07 ml applesauce
- 59.14 ml oil
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease an 8×8 inch square baking dish.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the rice flour, cornstarch, sugars, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, making sure to get rid of any lumps.
- Now add the applesauce, oil, and vanilla and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips then spread batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or so…I like them a little under cooked and gooey :)
- Let cool before cutting.