Healthy Brownies (Gluten, Dairy and Egg Free)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease an 8×8 inch square baking dish.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the rice flour, cornstarch, sugars, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, making sure to get rid of any lumps.
- Now add the applesauce, oil, and vanilla and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips then spread batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or so…I like them a little under cooked and gooey :)
- Let cool before cutting.