Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are good, cakey brownies, VERY moist. You would never know they were good for you!
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained)
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup honey (add more to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375.
- puree the black beans, then mix all ingredients together.
- Spray non-stick spray on an 8X8 pan.
- Pour mix in to pan, and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers!