Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are good, cakey brownies, VERY moist. You would never know they were good for you!
Make and share this Healthy Brownies! recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained)
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup honey (add more to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375.
- puree the black beans, then mix all ingredients together.
- Spray non-stick spray on an 8X8 pan.
- Pour mix in to pan, and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers!