Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
brownies done over to be not so bad
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- Heat oil and chocolate over low heat until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Splenda.
- Add egg replacer and vanilla and stir until well blended.
- Stir together dry ingredients and add to chocolate mixture. Stir in nuts (chopped).
- Pour into a greased 8"x8" pan.
- Bake at 325 for 25-35 minutes.