Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I am making this for Make It Healthier - A cooking tag game for Broiled Cheese Buns. I am just posting another recipe so I can see the nutritional analysis.
- 2 whole grain sandwich rolls
- 1⁄2 cup canned tomato, crushed
- 1 ounce grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 -2 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce frozen green pepper, diced
- 2 mushrooms (sliced)
- Defrost the peppers.
- Combine the tomatoes cheese peppers and mushrooms.
- Cut the buns in half and top with the mixture.
- Broil for 5 mins until lightly brown.