Prep 12 hrs
Cook 10 mins
- 4 ounces brie cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup soy flour
- 1 tablespoon protein powder
- 2 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Combine butter and cheese in the food processor and mix until creamy.
- Add remaining ingrdients and blend until dough almost forms a ball in the food processor.
- Shape into a roll 2 inches roiund and wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Slice rolls into 1/4 inch pieces- place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet and bake at400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool on rack.
- Sprinkle with paprika.