Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These bars are great for breakfast on the run or a healthy snack. Try your own combinations of dried fruit and nuts to suit your taste.
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Line a 20 x 30 cm tray with baking paper.
- Beat eggs, add honey, vanilla and coconut oil.
- Mash bananas and add to mixture.
- Grate carrots and apples and add to mixture.
- Crush Weet-Bix and add to mixture.
- Add rest of dry ingredients.
- Combine with your hands and press into prepared tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly in tin.
- Slice into 12 breakfast portions or 18 snack portions.