Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Full of fiber and fruit, a great way to start off the day and kick off your metabolism!
- 2 cups nonfat fruit yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup dried apricots or 1 cup banana chips or 1 cup dried dates or 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup poppy seeds (without the shells) or 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds (without the shells) or 1⁄4 cup peanuts (without the shells) or 1⁄4 cup pistachios (without the shells)
- Pour all but 2 tablespoons of the yogurt into a bowl.
- Cut the dried fruit if needed.
- Add the dried fruit and nuts to the yogurt
- Add the oats.
- Stir until well combined.
- Smooth the remaining yogurt over the mixture.
- You can garnish with chocolate chips or leftover fruits or nuts.
- Cover the dish.
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours.