Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I was trying to find a granola that cut down on the oil (there is none) and sugar to use as a healthy breakfast cereal. This one does the trick!
- 3 cups oats
- 1⁄2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄8 cup raw sliced almonds
- 1⁄8 cup raw pistachios
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons raw blue agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit (cranberries, apricots, blueberries, raisins etc)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix together oats, seeds, nuts, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add water and vanilla and agave nectar. Mix well.
- Spread batch on oiled baking sheet. Bake for approximately 45 minutes, stirring batch every 15 minutes or so.