1/2 Photos of Healthy Breakfast Cookies
This is an easy, and incredibly nutritious recipe that you can quickly throw together the night before to have for breakfast the following morning. My brother loves them and was my inspiration when I perfected this yummy cookie recipe. If there's a lot of old or stale cereal left in your pantry, this is an easy way to use it up! Again, I use a lot of applesauce in place of butter or oil. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend together margarine, applesauce and sugars.
- 2Add vanilla and eggs; beat well.
- 3Combine flour, baking soda/powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 4Combine flour mixture and wet mixture until just combined.
- 5Crush cereal well, then mix that into the rest of the dough. I usually put my cereal in one of those heavy duty gallon sized ziplock bags and stomp all over it!
- 6Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Breakfast Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.9
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 89.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g