Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A great alternative to most fatty breakfast casseroles!
Make and share this Healthy Breakfast Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces turkey sausage
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 4 egg whites (beaten)
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Spray 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3. In a skillet, brown turkey sausage; then drain.
- 4. In a large bowl wisk together milk and eggs.
- 5. Stir in turkey sausage and cheese.
- 6. Season with pepper.
- 7. Pour mixture into baking dish.
- 8. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until set.