1/1 Photo of Healthy Breakfast Burritos
James Cook's Note:
As a high schooler, I' always late in the morning, and often I'm not really hungry after waking up until I get to school. These work great for this; I heat a frozen burrito in the microwave, drive to school, and then chow down during first period (with my teacher none the wiser). However, I've never been able to handle very fatty foods--they just make me sick. So I came up with these little babies, and they've never let me down!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scramble egg whites in Pam spray.
- 2Cube potatoes and cook with onion and shredded carrots in Pam spray.
- 3Microwave, bake, or fry Canadian bacon.
- 4Layer egg whites, Canadian bacon, cheese, and potato mixture in tortilla. Wrap, burrito-style.
- 5Freeze and enjoy later.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (473 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.3
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 2265.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 49.4 g