Recipe by txsherbear
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. I am a diabetic who needs to eat more healthy foods. I have experimented with different burritos that are filling and healthier than my usual fare.
- 2 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 ounces Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 slices Morningstar Farms veggie bacon strips
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray your pan with cooking spray. Cook your bacon until lightly browned. Put it aside until cool. Put in your potatoes and cook until brown. Microwave your tortilla for 30 seconds. Put your potatoes on the tortilla. Spray the pan and pour in the Egg Beaters. Crumble the Stripples in the pan on top of the eggs and cook together. Add the finished mixture on the potatoes and make your burrito. Personally, I like to add a little garlic to the potatoes.