Recipe by exzentriker
I love to make a large batch of these and freeze them to reheat in the morning.
Top Review by spetera813
These were a nice breakfast when I was on the go. The only thing I would change is using real bacon instead of bacon bits since bacon bits get soggy when the wraps are eaten as leftovers.
- 6 small la tortilla factory low-carb flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup kraft 2% reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 6 egg whites
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen southern style hash brown potatoes
- 6 tablespoons oscar meyer bacon bits
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Scramble the egg whites with a little Pam. Remove.
- Dice onion and saute with with a little Pam till golden brown.
- Add the hash browns, cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and Worcestershire if using.
- Add the scrambled egg white, cheese and bacon.
- Divide filling evenly between the tortillas. Roll up and place seam size down in an empty pan and heat on medium till a little brown. Flip over and brown the other side of the tortilla.