1/1 Photo of Healthy Breakfast Burrito
I love to make a large batch of these and freeze them to reheat in the morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 small la tortilla factory low-carb flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup kraft 2% reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 6 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups frozen southern style hash brown potatoes
- 6 tablespoons oscar meyer bacon bits
- 1/2 onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1Scramble the egg whites with a little Pam. Remove.
- 2Dice onion and saute with with a little Pam till golden brown.
- 3Add the hash browns, cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- 4Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and Worcestershire if using.
- 5Add the scrambled egg white, cheese and bacon.
- 6Divide filling evenly between the tortillas. Roll up and place seam size down in an empty pan and heat on medium till a little brown. Flip over and brown the other side of the tortilla.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Breakfast Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.2
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 282.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-carb flour tortillas
reduced-fat cheddar cheese