Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love to make a large batch of these and freeze them to reheat in the morning.
Make and share this Healthy Breakfast Burrito recipe from Food.com.
- 6 small la tortilla factory low-carb flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup kraft 2% reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 6 egg whites
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen southern style hash brown potatoes
- 6 tablespoons oscar meyer bacon bits
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- Scramble the egg whites with a little Pam. Remove.
- Dice onion and saute with with a little Pam till golden brown.
- Add the hash browns, cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and Worcestershire if using.
- Add the scrambled egg white, cheese and bacon.
- Divide filling evenly between the tortillas. Roll up and place seam size down in an empty pan and heat on medium till a little brown. Flip over and brown the other side of the tortilla.
These were a nice breakfast when I was on the go. The only thing I would change is using real bacon instead of bacon bits since bacon bits get soggy when the wraps are eaten as leftovers.
These are so good and have everything DH loves so they are perfect for his lunchbox everyday! I used a whole carton of egg beaters egg whites (which is equal to 7 egg whites) and got 10 small burritos out of the recipe since I used small taco-sized tortillas. Will be making these again! Made for My 3 Chefs.