Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the singular reason that I go blueberry picking every year and fill up my freezer! It makes a great light breakfast, snack, or even dessert.
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup soymilk
- 1⁄2 frozen banana
- 2⁄3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons whey or 2 tablespoons soy protein
- 2 tablespoons almonds or 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 teaspoon honey (or a sprinkle of Splenda or sugar)
- 1 scoop ice cream (if you're making it for dessert)
- Dump everything together in the blender. You may need to add a little more milk to make it blend - I just splash a little in as needed, using the minimal amount because I like my shakes thick.
- Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Nice smoothie! Not super sweet so we needed to add a little more honey, but a nice taste.