1/1 Photo of Healthy Blueberry Rock Cakes
kelly in TO's Note:
I make these as breakfast cookies to take to work for my co workers, you can substitute any berries just adjust the amount of splenda accordingly. They are best eaten the day they are made, but can be frozen up to 1 month.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 omega- 3 egg
- 1/2 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup wheat bran
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup fresh wild blueberries or 3/4 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together egg, splenda, milk and oil.
- 4In another bowl, mix together flour, oats, wheat bran, poppy seeds, baking powder, lemon zest, cinnamon and salt.
- 5Stir egg mixture into flour mixture just until combined.
- 6Gently stir in blueberries.
- 7Drop batter in 8 mounds onto prepared baking sheet.
- 8Bake until firm and golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 9Remove to rack and let cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Blueberry Rock Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.4
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 301.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: